December 10, 2017
Yesterday I started reading a new book, and it was written that development is constant and it is done is small parts. So I thought about it and it is so amazing all the things you can learn or improve just by dedicating 5-10 min everyday or even every week.
For example, in my case:
- My mood is boosting by 5 minutes of mobility each morning
- Read a book in intervals 10-20 min every 2-3 days.
- Playing the harmonica 30 min twice a week.
- Learn one german word per day
- Stretching at least 10 minutes before going to bed
╭( ･ㅂ･)و ̑̑
It is not much but in the long run it pays off and it is easier to accomplish things. The hardest part is that it takes discipline.